Thursday, January 17, 2008

My day

I could post today about how I walked/jogged 4.4 miles this morning in the freezing wind (OK so it was breezy, but there was ice on the ground...in the shade....but it was still a hard walk!) while pushing 50+ pounds of toddler and stroller....
... Or I could post about how I am so proud of sticking to South Beach and making several of their recipes lately including a yummy yogurt based chicken salad lettuce wrap for lunch today and a custard yesterday....
....But I think I'll stick to posting about how stinking cute Colin was scrapbooking alongside me. So here he is in the office with me gluing on his collection of my reject old prints...



And here he is adding stickers to make it look just how he likes (you can see part of my page in the lower part of the picture, not bad for having not scrapbooked for a couple years! But I am working on that resolution)

And here is half of his final product (he also made up the back side of the same paper, too cute!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That is absolutely adorable! I hope you save that!

Anonymous said...

I would have never guessed who chocolatecoveredgummiebears is... Colin does look too stinking cute. Derek and I are looking for a two bed room apartment (yes, moving up in the world) which is perfect for weekend visits with the nephews... Just saying...