Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nothing like feeling loved


I really enjoyed my kid free day. I slept until 8 (sorry Aaron who still had to wake with his super early commuting alarm), watched a chick flick, fixed a yummy breakfast, worked on the Shutterfly album (all the way through July!), did some business for the twins club and made pumpkin bread. So pretty productive if I do say.



But when the van arrived with all the little people they flew right past me yelling "Wii! Wii!" and have been in front of it ever since. I told them I had missed them and without skipping a beat Brendan replied "well we didn't miss you, but we did miss the Wii!". At least little Finn has been following me around. Who cares if he has been asking for his Papa, right? I think I'll try to lure him to me with a book.....sweet! It worked. Time to go read about Thomas...again...

No comments: