Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baking Cookies

While Sean and Brendan were leaving for a treasure hunt event for the big kids in our neighborhood I distracted Colin and Finn by making cookies. They loved measuring, pouring and licking every thing they could get their hands on.




Even though these pictures are of us making peanut butter cookie dough I am not to smart and did not read the recipe through to the part that said to chill the dough for 2-4 hours before baking! So as soon as we got the pb dough in the fridge, we whipped up some oatmeal craisin cookies to eat right away.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like they had a fun! Bummer having to make TWO batches of cookies! :-) I bet they loved that! When I made my cupcakes and cake yesterday I had to taste everything too. Sometimes I think I really enjoy the batters and dough more than the actual thing!

day queen said...

cookies look good. Seems you always have something good for the kids. could I come and be yours for a week? And I use to make cakes just to eat the batter

Monika said...

Look really yummy!! drool drool!!

4handfulls said...

Yes, eating dough is the best part of baking! I kept sneaking bites while making them too.

Amazing how fast 5 dozen cookies dissapear around here.