Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tidbits



Still sick, starting to feel a little better.. and the kids are done with mommy not wanting to take any adventures with them.


Tuesday the boys were playing Hide and Go seek and Finn got in on the action. I was in bed resting and kept hearing cupboard doors slamming so I went to investigate and found Finn-




Wednesday's this month we are spending at the family film festival, this week we watched Surf's Up. The kids enjoyed tossing pennies into the fountain after the show.

Exclamation point disclaimer

An important thing of note is that Colin is in.....drum roll.......shorts!!! With underwear underneath!!!! And last night he put undies on again- with pj's!!!! We'll be crossing our fingers this sticks!!!!





After the movie we went to my moms for lunch and swimming. I think I would be happy floating in the pool there all summer!

3 comments:

scubamom said...

Feels like another pool day to me!

4handfulls said...

It was! I asked if they wanted to go to the library or the pool with the ward they all said pool. I am feeling much better today. And they are all being well behaved.

itsjustme said...

Way to go Colin!