Yum, yum, yum! I have wanted to check out a fondue restaurant for years and when a new Melting Pot location opened near us I had to try it out. So weeks ago I made reservations for their Girls Night Out event and tonight we indulged! Tonight we tried the-Wisconsin Trio Cheese Fondue
Fontina, Butterkäse and Buttermilk Bleu
cheeses with white wine, scallions
and a hint of sherry
My mom had the
California Salad
Mixed baby salad greens, Roma tomatoes,
walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese, with Raspberry
BlackWalnut Vinaigrette Dressing
While I tried the
Spinach Mushroom Salad
Fresh spinach, baby Portobello mushrooms,
red onion, chopped bacon and Roma tomatoes
with a warm Burgundy Shallot Vinaigrette
And then we finished our meal with chocolate
The Original
This original recipe features our
signature milk chocolate with a
swirl of crunchy peanut butter
Dippers...
Fresh strawberries, bananas, cheesecake, tasty marshmallows,
pound cake and brownies for you to dip into any of our
decadent chocolate fondue creations.

3 comments:
I like Pizza
Sounds sooo good to me!
sounds just too good..........yum yum
Post a Comment