Apparently not everyone loves the beach like the older 3 boys and I do! This is how he looked for the first solid hour we were there. But then he lightened up and really enjoyed himself, honestly. Though there was a point when folks walking by would look at him, several yards up away from us (he decided he was afraid of the wet sand up by the waves and stayed as far away as possible!)and look around thinking 'where are that babies parents! Poor little thang sitting all alone eatin' sandy food and crying until buggers run down his little nose'. Well I was ridin' waves of course!
7 years ago

5 comments:
your swimsuit is sooo cute! you're looking hot!
Life is rough going to the beach all the time.
Aww poor baby!
Your right, it is a rough life ;)
LOL at the crying kid! How funny...I sure hope for his sake he learns to like the beach! Looking good there, hot mama!
Post a Comment