Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tom's Farms


We had not been to Tom's Farms for awhile so the boys and I stopped on our way to my moms this morning. Of course my main motivation was the candy store, but I held myself back some and acted like we were there to walk around, watch the ducks and explore. So I have sprinkled some of the candy we picked up through these shots.



These are coin operated diggers. The boys all enjoyed picking up the dirt and dumping, over and over...


Chocolate covered honeycomb


One of the enormous gum balls Brendan picked out. When it came time to eat them I literally had to get out a steak knife and a cutting board and tear through these monsters!


Sean's pick was rock candy
This was when Brendan asked me "How many pictures are you gonna' take anyway!?"

Little jawbreakers
The giant wad of gum Brendan made with his gumball

After we pigged out on candy we swam it all off, right, ya think I swam and burned more calories than I consumed?!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I want that chocolate honey comb stuff! yum yum! I was thinking about that a few days ago. I wonder where I could find it around here? The funny thing is I have a little list of places I want to get dessert at. We usually only go do that stuff on the weekends, so it takes a while to get down the list!