Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday

* Shhhh, don't tell Aaron, I slept in until 8:30!!! Thank you Finn!
* Library for the Wild Wonders Animal Show (My favorite was the alligator we all got to pet)
* Chick-Fil -A for lunch with all the friends we went to the animal show with
* Nap time for Finn/rest time for mom
* Reading library books to the boys, we are trying to get caught up on the summer reading program through the library
* Tacos for dinner
* Boys are playing Lego's while I fold laundry (I swear I'm folding while I type!)
* Walking tonight with my new walking buddy
* Watching Wipeout on ABC, I want to try those big balls!

5 comments:

Amber said...

That wipeout show is pretty funny!

Monika said...

(I swear I'm folding while I type!)
........lol for that!!

4handfulls said...

Yeah, for some reason it takes me a lot longer to fold laundry when I am on the computer too!

I got home from walking when Wipeout was more than half done, but Aaron still had S & B up so I watched the end with them. Then they wanted to stay up for "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". I let them watch the first challenge and then sent them to bed.

day queen said...

I am using our new dryer today and hope it folds the clothes for me ha ha

4handfulls said...

If that new dryer works out with folding you let me know! ;)