I wanna go too! I was outside a lot at work today and it was so hot! I wanted to go swimming and that place looks great!
Loved the recent posts. Glad u r better.Is this a community pool that u all go to?
Thanks Monika, yes this is a neighborhood pool. You need to be a resident (or guest of) with an access card to come swim. We have spent a lot of time in this pool this summer!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I wanna go too! I was outside a lot at work today and it was so hot! I wanted to go swimming and that place looks great!
Loved the recent posts. Glad u r better.Is this a community pool that u all go to?
Thanks Monika, yes this is a neighborhood pool. You need to be a resident (or guest of) with an access card to come swim. We have spent a lot of time in this pool this summer!
Post a Comment