
Yesterday was my 29th birthday. As far as birthdays go once you are an adult this one was awesome! I played with my kids, ate In-N-out and went to Glen Ivy Hot Springs and soaked in the mud. I received fantastic gifts and a friend brought over a birthday cake. The evening was spent relaxing with my super hot hubby and since I never get tired of the water I soaked in my own jetted bathtub and read magazines.
But the fun is over. The countdown has begun. I now have less than a year until I turn 30. Aaron says I can not be one of those ladies who celebrates the anniversary of my 29th birthday as I had previously planned. So I need to learn to embrace it. How am I going to do that? I need a goal. The big one is the big spare tire I have accumulated since I started having kids. It has come to my attention that once your baby is three you can no longer use them as an excuse. So I will be putting my birthday gym membership to good use.
So I am no longer looking at what turning 30 used to mean to me. It now means I will be a thinner, healthier me!

3 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice relaxing birthday and now you have a goal to look forward to!
You go girl!! :)
Happy late Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day. It sounds like you had the perfect Birthday!
Post a Comment