Wow, loving the pix! That's cool that the boys got to participate as well. Looking at your pix, I remember seeing you and your team there! My friends and I did the morning 5K but hung out for the day.
Looks like fun but lots of hard work too. Love the Muddy Momma's pictures :)
I so want to do this next year with you! I am inviting myself to tag along!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, loving the pix! That's cool that the boys got to participate as well. Looking at your pix, I remember seeing you and your team there! My friends and I did the morning 5K but hung out for the day.
Looks like fun but lots of hard work too. Love the Muddy Momma's pictures :)
I so want to do this next year with you! I am inviting myself to tag along!! :)
Post a Comment