Here is our 4th in reverse. I'm pretty sure you know what fireworks look like so I left pic's of those out!
This, not surprising is the only pic of me from the entire night. Our friends Brian and Renee are there too. We had been waiting for fireworks to start for an hour at this point.
This, not surprising is the only pic of me from the entire night. Our friends Brian and Renee are there too. We had been waiting for fireworks to start for an hour at this point.
The kids were happy with the wait. Staying up late, playing with friends and glow sticks and running around in a parking lot.
We spent the afternoon/evening at Brian and Renee's house swimming and watching a whole pig roast in the backyard. They had other friends and family over too, and the kids loved it! I was loving all the yummy food and would be happy to go eat leftovers there tonight!
Don't let the smiles on the kids fool you. This was a pancake breakfast that started at 7 in the morning. Who does that anyway?! We also had a little music presentation and a flag raising.

2 comments:
Pancakes are good, but not as good as chocolate gravy!!!!!!!
I hope you do pop from all that chocolate gravy. And when you do the mess better stay in that state you call home.
Post a Comment