We won 4 tickets to the circus! So we left Colin and Finn at my parents house and enjoyed the rare treat of venturing out with only 2 kids. Admittance includes an opportunity to go on the floor of the circus and interact with the performers. What a great way to get the kids pumped up for what was to come!
Through the entire show we heard cheers from the kids "Awesome! Wow! Cool!". I think that means they liked it!
One of the first acts was a dog show, and Brendan looked over at me and said "You better be getting good pictures of this!".
Note to self: DO NOT buy food from the circus folk. Each of these bags of cotton candy cost $11. Yes, we spent as much on 2 bags as it would have cost to buy our own small cotton candy machine, but it came with a souvenir hat!

5 comments:
How cool is that? I bet your boys just had a blast. I would have liked the elephant part! I hope that was some really really REALLY yummy cotton candy!
What fun!
Looks like fun!!!
I want to go to the circus!
How fun! We need to take Emily out to something like that!
Post a Comment