We took a trip to a drive in last night to see Ice Age, Dawn of the Dinosaurs. You can't beat the prices and the kids enjoyed the freedom of moving around...a lot! The secret to fun for our kids was plenty of snacks, blankets, pillows, chairs outside the car for adults, and leaving before the second movie started. As much as we all wanted to stay for Up! we knew we needed to get home.
6 years ago

6 comments:
We saw that today! It was really cute.
On the way home Emily asks, "Mommy, when are we going to have a baby or brother or sister??" Apparently she enjoyed Peaches being born. :)
Sounds like so much fun!
But it looks like Colin is dangerously close to showing a little crack...
Is that London I see? Or maybe France.
Hey, leave Colin alone! If it was up to him I'd have used the pic where his nose was right up on the camera.
sounds total fun!!
Bet those boys loved it! I want to see that movie too.
Post a Comment