Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swimming lessons

For the last 2 weeks we have taken the kids to swimming lessons. But much to my dismay we were told at the first lesson no pictures until the last day. I was a good girl and left the camera at home.

I think our goals were met!
For Finn we wanted him more comfortable in the water.


We wanted Colin to start taking breaths while swimming and stop hanging onto the side of the pool as much. I like this photo because it is what Colin does when you tell him to take a breath, instead of holding a big one in his lungs he puffs up his cheeks!


And we just wanted Sean and Brendan to improve their strokes and learn some new ones.






2 comments:

Amber said...

The water looks so inviting! I can't wait to swim with you guys!

day queen said...

I remember swimming lessons. good thing no pics cause not so pretty