Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday overload

What kind of party is
-catered
-full candy bar
-DJ, with speakers pumping throughout the huge party site
-bounce house
-and a semi full of ice to make a sled run and snowballs in So Cal
-with a party planner running the entire event making sure every detail is just right



A party for an 8 year old of course!
And I thought we went overboard booking Pump It Up.
This was one of 4 parties our kids have been invited to in just a week and a half span. While I was at this one with 3 kids Aaron had Colin at a party as well. It is nice to all be back home safe and warm together.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Gee Whiz!

4handfulls said...

I forgot to mention that there were a couple hundred people there! And only about a 1/4 were kids.