
Yes, that's a chair propped up on the door to the office. Because I decided at the last minute to create some traveling clipboards for the kids for our drive to Utah this week.

So with clip boards bought for $1.68 each, mod
podge and some scrapbook paper on hand I made these fun boards that will give the boys a firm surface to draw on.

An initial on each one lets us know who they belong to.

And the final addition is a bunch of printable car games for the kids (it's about a 10 hour drive even if we don't stop so I made a bunch of copies!). I found games like hangman, connect four, road trip bingo and scavenger hunts.
2 comments:
Looks you're prepared - will be glad when you get here!
Fun idea and so cute! I'm soooo excited to see you guys in a few days!
Post a Comment