Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise!

"By the way Aaron, we are painting the bathroom this weekend!"
I know it was a sneaky thing to do, surprising him with a weekend project, but I felt like painting. Besides I did just about all the painting and taping myself. But Aaron is the master of touch ups and I just don't have the patience once the tape is pulled off.
The pic's aren't great, but you get the idea.




I also found this cool addition for above my bed "Always kiss me goodnight".




5 comments:

Diet Mountain Dew (I'm watching my figure) said...

Just for the record you better not blog about it being sooo cold in SoCal. If it is really that cold just look up the weather in Rexburg and count your blessings. Name them one by one.

Erin said...

When are you 2 free to come paint and decorate for me? Looks so nice and relaxing, good job!

Amber said...

You did a great job, I love the color. Its great for a nice relaxing atmosphere.

4handfulls said...

(insert rolling eyes at my BIL)

Thank you Erin and Amber! Yes, it really is relaxing and I love the contrast of the white and blue.

Monika said...

Love the painting job u did. That little addition above your bed is so cute!! Did u paint it too?