Friday, December 19, 2008

Update in photos

We are finishing up another busy week here. Lot's of rain meant Colin and Finn played with umbrella's. Yes in the house, they thought it was too cold to actually go outside.




Thursday night it snowed, yes snow here in beautiful So Cal, made Aaron delayed in his arrival home by 7 hours. He sat up on the 'big hill' for hours while the snow piled up around him until he was forced to turn around and find another way home.
I've been busy making gifts for the boys teachers. This year we went with Oreo Truffles and a decorated plate.

It only took 4 separate nights; 1 to mix, 1 to bake, one to assemble and one to decorate- but the gingerbread house is finally done! I know what you're thinking 'Buy a kit!' But I really like the process of making my own. And my trick to decorating- I save Halloween candy every year so I am not buying new candy to decorate with.






Today Brendan had his annual visit to the cardiologist. He is looking fine and we'll be back in a year.
Tomorrow I should have more pictures to share. I am getting my hair done in the morning and we have Aaron's siblings coming over- even Kelli (Yeah Kelli, I'm calling you out!) for pizza and BYU football.


3 comments:

scubamom said...

Your gingerbread house looks great! Now I feel odd for not doing one this year! This will be the first year I haven't done one since you were in the first grade!Have funwith pizza and football later!

Amber said...

Your gingerbread house looks cute! I like the plate for the boy's teacher, that is a fun idea! I hope you're not sick of the cold yet, cause its only going to get colder when you come up to Utah! Brrr! We're at -2 today, and its about 11:00!

Munchkin said...

Ha! I can't believe you called me out :)

I had a blast.. your home is sooo beautiful!

xoxo