Friday, December 5, 2008

My heart is broken

So I have this other love in my life, that takes me away from my family and I spend way too much money on. But like every relationship sometimes my feelings get hurt and I cry about it. I know I should not have been crying today, but I was. It doesn't really matter if anyone else thinks it's a good reason to shed tears, because I feel what I feel dang it!


So when you get my Christmas cards this year, to the 3 family members who read my blog, please know that Costco really screwed up this time and they won't fix my Christmas cards!!! I did not create, or order them all off center like they are printed. And don't try and tell me you would not have noticed if I had not said anything. But just to make my point clear, here is how they are supposed to look-

And so when you get yours in the mail instead of thinking that Cherie makes stupid cards you can think "That mean ol' Costco made Cherie cry!" For whatever reason you can not enlarge the scrapblog pic's I post here, so I'll post the original pic's another time. Because my family really is cuter than your family ;)

4 comments:

day queen said...

It doesn't matter what the cards look like. We know your a great looking family that we love. And knowing us we most likely would have thought" humm that's different". love ya

scubamom said...

What a bummer! I am guessing they are still awesome just not what you wanted! At any rate we will be happy to get one and it will be enjoyed and appreciated!I am right there crying with ya! Grrrr.....I remember a couple pix fiascos that had me in tears...well almost it at least raised my blood pressure!

Scubadad said...

Make that four family members who check your blog!!! Well, I am glad to see what they should look like. You are so good at pictures and scrapbooking I am surprised you sent things to Costco!!! Boo.

4handfulls said...

Well I didn't want to hand make 100 of them!