I'm jealous! Its been too long since I've been, and it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon!
That's great! I'm glad you had a good day.
My invitation must have been lost in the mail. I hate when that happens.
Aww......happy birthday to your grandpa. :)
I am soo jealous too!!! Wish I could have been there. Hope you ate some cake for me!
I didn't know it was Uncle Bud's birthday. He would have wanted a big hug and a kiss from me.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm jealous! Its been too long since I've been, and it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon!
That's great! I'm glad you had a good day.
My invitation must have been lost in the mail. I hate when that happens.
Aww......happy birthday to your grandpa. :)
I am soo jealous too!!! Wish I could have been there. Hope you ate some cake for me!
I didn't know it was Uncle Bud's birthday. He would have wanted a big hug and a kiss from me.
Post a Comment