Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Menus


Do you plan a weekly menu? I have not always been consistent making a menu but in the past few months have started again. It has made a huge difference in how smoothly my nights go and taken out the stress for my mid-day when before I would start to think and pull a meat from the freezer or run to the store.
On Sunday evenings I print out my list from thegrocerygame.com, cut coupons and then decide on a weeks worth of dinners using what is on sale or what I know is on stock in my cupboards. I like to throw in at least one new recipe to try and always a couple that I know will please the clan!

3 comments:

Monika said...

I can't cook to safe a life :(
Well done Mommy!

Amber said...

I love making a menu too. It makes grocery shopping easier, faster and if I stick to the list...cheaper!

Anonymous said...

I will never be that organized....