Brendan "I wish I had One trillion dollars"
Me "That's a lot of money, what would you do with it?"
Brendan "Buy a lot of candy."
Me "And..."
Brendan "Some toys. And we could get the backyard done. How much does that cost anyway?"
Me "Depends on what you want back there."
Brendan "Well I'm going to want a handball court."
Yah, I 'm thinking a trillion dollars might get you that kid.
Apparently this isn't some fad for Brendan. He really cars about handball and plays at all three recesses daily. Being the awesome mom I am I am trying to learn them.
Straight A
Backout
Grassy
Slicey
Underlining
There are 4 courts, 4 is the hardest court with the best players. "I play in the #4 court"
4 players- NO TEAMS!
Across the country
Around the world
6 years ago

6 comments:
Stick with me I know the court system and rules! Austin loves handball too. I am with him I want 1 trillion dollars!!!
I want a trillion dollars maybe I should start a bank and pretend I need the money to get bailed out.
I would then put an indoor basketball court. If I lived where you did I would also put in about 30 air conditioners so I don't get too hot while playing during the summer, or for you all year long.
If I had a trillion dollars I would buy a new house with a backyard already put together!
Sounds like a pretty good way to spend a trillion dollars to me....except he has to buy Papa Tom a big new pickup with EVERYTHING on it ;-)
All great ideas! But before papa gets his truck, I would really like my car out of the repair shop! I have been without a car since last Tuesday and it still has more days to go... and can you imagine what the fee is going to be for the amount of work? I need that trillion LOL
Post a Comment