Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday round up

Sean and Brendan recovered from a sleepover, and a long morning of cub scout activities while the rest of us went to Colin's t-ball game.
What, your kids don't like to pretend they are ninjas?!


Aaron and I continued to paint the little guys room... and then we ran out of paint and Lowe's is out of the base we need to make more for a few days! Ugh, so we live with it mostly painted for now. Here is a sneak peak of the color. It is a gray, because Colin wants it "to look like a submarine in there!".



With their room under paint fumes we kicked out the little guys into the big boys room overnight, along with beds and toys. Thank goodness it's a big room! There is no way I could fall asleep in a room this crazy. And I guess it wasn't much easier for them. Aaron and I went in multiple times to "shssh" them.

And after dinner the kids played hide and go seek until it was time to come home for dessert.



I love Saturday's with my family!

4 comments:

Mrs. X said...

Wow, hide-and-go-seek with four ninjas must be especially hard to find anybody!!

Amber said...

Who wouldn't want to sleep in a submarine? The color is pretty cool.

Babaganoosh said...

Ninjas? I thought they just were part of some weird Lake Elsinore gang. Not bloods or crips but Camoeions or something like that.

4handfulls said...

No, they are actually cub scout ninja's. At least that's where the rags first came home from Saturday morning!