Thursday, March 12, 2009

A normal day

On Wednesday I went to:
The School
Dentist Office
Babies R Us
The Dr.
Chick Fil A
A baseball field
The Church
I also had my normal Wednesday extra kiddos here for a few hours

I cooked:
Oatmeal
made sandwiches
packed lunches
made plenty of snacks
and I remembered why I love my crockpot

My hands:
Wiped tears
Gave hugs
Held hands crossing streets
Poured medicine
Were in the dirt
And the washing machine, over, and over... and over
Got sticky eating ice cream
Untied a mass of shoelaces
Bathed children
Held books
And pulled wads of paper out of the toilet


I spent hours in the car
On the phone making Hospitality calls for my Multiples Club
And asking kids if they needed to go potty

And yes, I even fit in a shower and a bath










7 comments:

scubamom said...

Sounds like a wirlwind to me! Does your supermom costume come with a cape?

That Girl said...

This is great! I need to write down everything I do ... then maybe I'll feel better about how the days seem to fly by.

You are an amazing photographer, bytheway.

4handfulls said...

A cape, yes, I need a cape!

Somehow writing it down makes me feel like "just" being a SAHM is a darm important job! LOL

Monika said...

You r one busy mommy!!

Amber said...

I wonder what you were doing at Babies R Us? hee hee

Mrs. X said...

Don't you just read over that and think to yourself, "I rock,"? You're awesome, congrats on keeping it all together!

Mariel said...

That sounds pretty much like me! Your kids are adoreable in their St. Patties Day getup! Fun blog!

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com