What I want to be when I grow up. Sean. Work at N.in.Out. Be a baseball player. Be a marine. Be a gold miner. Go to Mars. Go scubadiveing. rite books. Find a new kind of insect.
Brendan/ What I'm going to do when I grow up./ Be a baseball player. Be a dirt bike rider. Be a marien (Marine)./Have a party every Saturday.
Thanks to living in a small(ish) community both word about personal family stuff as well as things your kids just plain 'ol shouldn't be saying gets around. Like this tidbit Brendan told a girl after school (whose mom I happened to be sitting by at Colin's baseball game tonight)
"I know how to get you sick like me!" (as in cough cough, I just got my cooties all over you!)
Speaking of baseball- Colin got the game ball tonight at his game!!! Woohooo!!!!! Seriously cool, the best player of the game. Awesome! Especially since the kid was so sick he was sent home from school today. Yeah. He was sent home after an hour, by teachers who are obviously going to be in awe of my son's theatrics when I return him. In fact once he rested at home with milk and cookies he ran around yelling "I'm Captain missile!". But really, the game ball, very cool!
The PC police may be knocking on our door soon. Sean has started writing a book that had his class in an uproar at school today. It's called the Evil Midget. Sorry Kelli, but all the 2nd graders think it's a really funny subject! So he and his best bud Riley are writing 34 chapters on the subject. We don't really know what to say about this. I am glad he is inspired, but really...
We haven't hear from our good buddy Finn lately. So this post is brought to you by the letter L As in Lego's in the fish tank, 2 days in a row. Just be happy it was not a picture of P, as in what I have been washing out of his newly christened undies.

4 comments:
Lol.........your boys are really cute . & wiriting a whole book. That's awesome. :)
Congrst to Colin on being the best player.
I sure wish I was as smart & imaginative as my grandsons are ;-)
Your boys crack me up!
Awe.. just another day in the life of boys!
Post a Comment