What to blog about... there is the fish that keeps playing dead. Yes, really. He has been found floating belly up off and on for a few days now. Then right when you go for the net to flush him he starts swimming again.
Or I could tell you about the burp off yesterday. There was a poster and score sheets made. Brendan won by the way.
But I think these pictures of the war zone created last night pretty much sums up what a house with four boys is like.

4 comments:
I must say there are times when I am with your guys or hear about your daily life I am reminded of my days as a mom with a young family...but honestly can't say I experienced burp offs and war games. For us it was all about Barbies, picnic/parties and shopping!
Oh my gosh...that is too cute!
What amazingly cleaver grandchildren I have!
They're just so awesome!
You're fish sounds cool, what a jokester! I'm looking forward to all those 'boy' things in my future, even though they are so unfamiliar to me. I'm sure Travis will have him peeing in the backyard before long! lol
Post a Comment