Friday, February 20, 2009

Captain New Year!

Well we've moved on from singing Jingle Bells, so that's progress. But Finn told us this afternoon he is "Captain New Year". Other Fin news includes much time sitting on a potty (we just started potty training) and a funny quip.
Me: Finn, don't argue!
Finn: Don't ARGR-ME!
Get it, he thought I was saying arg-you!

Colin was a little roller coaster today. Full of highs and lows. As are most of his days. Apparently Aaron doesn't agree with my bribing him with a sucker to to make him stop throwing a tantrum in the Wal-Mart parking lot. But seriously I was done with it and candy makes me happier too.

And on to Thing 1 and Thing 2. They have enjoyed climbing door frames for years. I wish they would climb one further from the drop into the dining room, but Aaron promises me that they will drop straight down and not fly over the edge.


Have I mentioned lately how much I love these kids? Even though not every moment is perfect, most are not, They always give me something to smile about at the end of the day.


4 comments:

Monika said...

Know what u mean. & boys are adorable.

Amber said...

I just love you're kids, they are all so funny!

scubamom said...

Just think how boring life couls be!

Mrs. X said...

Hahahaha, "Captain New Year," that's the best!

Tell Fin Aunt Melani says, "Arrrrrg!"