In the first few months of cub scouts I would walk the boys in to the class to drop them off. But as time went on we got more comfortable with just a confirmation wave while I sat in the car. Plus apparently I already embarrass my kids. Tonight the boys tried to get me to just drop-n-drive. Of course I am the responsible parent so I said no. So I waited until I saw the wave and drove off. I had only been home for 15 minutes when the phone rings and it's Brendan saying that the leader never showed up and all the other kids left, and by the way he doesn't know where Sean is. While I am on the phone with Brendan another call comes in and it is Sean calling from another friends/moms phone. And his story is that everyone left and he doesn't know where Brendan is! I guess we need to re-visit what the wave actually means. And it doesn't mean the classroom is full of 8 year old boys!
6 years ago

5 comments:
That's too funny! Hey, at least they've got their number memorized!
Lol.....crazy situtations. But smart boys there.
I have a seven year old daughter and can somewhat relate. Your little story here made me chuckle out loud. Thanks for sharing!
Some people's nephews!
LOL! Seriously, whose kids are these?!
Post a Comment