Oh No! That is sad, but I promise that you are NOT the worst parent ever. Not even in the running! Try forgetting that your Kindergartener has a half day!!! :P I am pretty sure that being forgotten at school and having to sit in the scary office trumps the tooth fairy not being able to find your room! ;D
3 comments:
That is sad :( But I am sure the tooth fairy will find the right room! Guess the tooth fairy had lots of "teeth" to take care of!
Oh No! That is sad, but I promise that you are NOT the worst parent ever. Not even in the running! Try forgetting that your Kindergartener has a half day!!! :P I am pretty sure that being forgotten at school and having to sit in the scary office trumps the tooth fairy not being able to find your room! ;D
Opps! The tooth fairy did double her pay last night so the slighted kid feels MUCH better today!
Post a Comment