Photo STOLEN from http://jumpmandallas.blogspot.com/ Travis
He loves to poke fun of us fair weather Californian's. But really what would you choose?
Then once again humility got the best of me because after I got this ornery idea in my head we got hit with like a week of rain! So once again, I was humbled. But when the rain stopped yesterday I ventured out and snapped these. So Travis, this is for you!

8 comments:
Beautiful! I'm so happy to see the sky today, it's so refreshing.
Yes we do love our SoCal weather. It's just another walk in the park around here....I mean that litterally! I will tell Mickey "Hi" for ya today!
If "Global Warming" is true, you "Sunny SoCalites" will be singing a different tune. Plus you are suppose to have four seasons, not two. Hot and Hotter. Plus if you keep up that kind of talk the people over here will keep all the water and not let any through down to you lowly southern people. I have connections everyone around here is a farmer. And since you like "In and Out" so much I might just tell all the potato farmers here not to sell their potatoes to California anymore, so you will just have to use all the "other" crappy potatoes from other states. So don't get me started. What can you take away from Idaho? Disneyland? big whoop. I didn't even go there until I was 18 and I turned out just fine, i think. I do like Magic Mountain but Texas has more than one six flags so I would just go there.
Hey it's only like 60 here today. It's not hot, well maybe to you!But I have my only long sleeve shirt on :D
That is not hot really, but you don't need a long sleeve shirt. I only wear a sweatshirt to school and i am just fine even with negative numbers. So buck up little camper.
Oh and I didn't say you could use my picture. That is stealing, something we Idahoans don't do.
Aawwww, the sun felt great when I took Colin to school.
BTW The pic was updated to give credit where it is due :)
I just have to add, in between his soap box sarcasm, Travis did admit that those were pretty pictures and it did look really nice there!
Post a Comment