Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cub Scouts

Sean Brendan
I hear there is no getting around it. We have 4 boys and they will all be in scouts and I better learn how to figure it out. So I am trying. Last night we went to our first "Blue and Gold" dinner. It was fun for the kids to be with their friends and good for me to pick the brains of the other moms. Because coming from a family with all girls I really am clueless about scouts!

5 comments:

Mrs. X said...

Aww, gotta love little boys in uniforms. :)

Erin said...

Well, my dad had 3 girls first than 2 boys. Scouting is in my blood. Call with questions or if you need ideas!! Welcome to the cool club, can't wait until Austin is old enough!!

4handfulls said...

Who doesn't love a uniform?!

Thanks Erin, the boys have been going to scouts since Oct and I feel like I know no more about it now than I did then!

Monika said...

YOu'll learn my dear. :)

scubamom said...

Looks like this was fun! I know boys love this stuff! Although I was never a boy scout leader I attened many a Blue and Gold and a few pine wood derbys in my day! In fact have been to a few since we have lived here. Last derby I went to the dads and scouts had a cake decorating contest ...what a hoot..some were so creative....then we had the cake for dessert.