How could I not tell you how it really went down after playing it up for a month?!
We started early on Friday night with a movie with the kids and opening a great treat and toy filled package from Aunt Bear. Plus Aaron had brought me flowers to enjoy all weekend.


My favorite part of the morning was coming downstairs to hear the kids all yell "Happy Valentines Day!".
Since we have a heart shaped waffle iron what else could I use? But for lunch good ol' cookie cutters turned regular quesadillas into Valentine quesadillas.

The older boys had baseball practice in the afternoon but before they took off we opened the mailbox we'd been filling all week with nice letters to each other. Aaron's was really sweet and I'm keeping it forever!

In-N-Out made a great family dinner and a trip to the park helped the kids to burn off energy so we could put them to bed on time!
4 comments:
I'm happy to hear your Valentine's ended up as sweet as you'd planned!
Fun! By the time those boys have their own wives they will know how to show them some romance!
Mailbox idea is awesome, and I want a heart shaped waffle iron! What a cool weekend!!
I forgot to mention that I love this picture of Finn! He's like, "I can hear them mom...the little hearts are calling to me, and they want me to EAT them!"
Post a Comment