I have been asked by more than a few people to post the recipe for the frosting on the cupcakes I made yesterday. And even if they are pity pleas so that I won't feel bad about all the effort I spent making said cupcakes I'll post it anyway!
Quick Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
3 cups confectioners' sugar
1 cup butter, softened (and please use real butter people!)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 to 2 tablespoons whipping cream
In a standing mixer fitted with a whisk, mix together sugar and butter. Mix on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more, adding more cream if needed for spreading consistency.

4 comments:
I tasted the frosting and this is no pity plea! Thanx for sharing.!
I think the cupcakes were just a good way to get the frosting to my mouth!
Post a Comment