Sean and Brendan have a project in school this week and they have to create some sort of art piece to turn in by Friday. Thinking of the easiest way to do the project (like we always tell them- work smarter, not harder) they both wanted to take a digital photo and be done with it. I am not letting them off the hook that easily. I mean, this project takes place of half the weeks homework! So we let them take photo's and then we are going to have them draw or paint or something from that photo. Sean is wanting to do one of my Dad's giant pumpkin and Brendan likes the Duck Pond in Temecula.
This is Brendan's favorite duck at the pond, yes we've visited him before. He calls him "Mr. Pouufy hair" or something equally silly. Brendan took this photo-
Next time we visit the ducks I'll get some pic's of my own. Sean's favorite duck looks like a mix between a turkey and a duck. I named him "Turduckin". He really is funny looking paddling along with all the ducks looking like a turkey. He is in the top right of this photo, but not clearly.

2 comments:
Hey Cherie you could go on Kodac pictures like your mom has and do a coloring picture of the ducks.
Good idea! They both seem to have come up with fun ideas this afternoon.
Post a Comment