
It was made clear to me today that I am not an artist like my sister Amber. I was asked to paint the sign for my boys 2nd grade class carnival booth today while working in their classroom. I was given a large orange paper and told to put on it "Wheel of Fortune" "2 tickets" and "Every Spin Wins" (I think that's what the last one said). Anyway I was also told that I could do whatever else I wanted, should I choose to. So I painted the words in black and took my creative freedom to make a couple of purple bats. I choose purple because I already had all that black with the words. But several of the students made it well know they disapprove of purple bats and I should have thought my design through and made them black. Whatever, like a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds can really appreciate art when they see it, ha!

2 comments:
Don't let a bunch of critics stifle your creative side!
lol....sdon't let them take u down. :)
Post a Comment