Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you remember when you were a kid and you came home from school and couldn't find a toy. You just knew your mom had gone through your stuff and threw it away, never mind you had not played with it in a year and it was broken and missing parts. I always envisioned my mom doing it with a smile on her face laughing at how sad I would be as she joyfully tossed toys into the trash.

Well I have a confession. That was me today. And yes, I had a huge smile on my face as I dumped out every toy in the twins room and chucked things in bags marked "trash" and "garage sell". And when I took that black trash bag out to the can outside, I actually heard myself cackle like a witch plotting to make her kids mad.

2 comments:

scubamom said...

Wow you are mean!

Monika said...

LOL.......U WICKED WOMEAN!