Thursday, October 9, 2008

I lost a year off my life today, maybe two



I was expecting my mom to get to my house this morning so I could nap after working last night. But when I opened the door it was Amber and Travis!!! My long lost sister and BIL from Idaho who just happened to be on my door step. I froze at the door. I couldn't calculate what was going on fast enough since I was going on a whopping 2 hours of sleep in 36 hours. I knew their faces but couldn't register why they were standing there, so I scram and then I cried and I scram some more. We went to the sushi joint in my neighborhood for lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon being lazy. They are here for a week and it's perfect timing to join us for Sean and Brendan's birthday party tomorrow night.



3 comments:

Monika said...

wow.............were u two not in touch with each other?
u both look so happy together.

4handfulls said...

No we are in touch, that's why it was such a surprise. She lives 14 hours away and I had no idea they were coming to visit!

scubamom said...

Well surprise. surprise...Cherie I gotcha!