Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Driving home from work this morning I was hit with a wave of sadness. Or was it exhaustion? Anyhow, I was thinking about Halloween and the opportunities we have to dress up this year and starting getting so mad at myself for not taking full advantage over this being my last year to put Finn in some cute babyish costume. Sigh. He does make a cute fireman. Aaron thinks next time he wears the costume we need to add a mustache, because you know all firemen have them and all. Even toy firemen.
In my hunt for a cool fireman mustache pic I found this awesome costume. Remind me why Aaron did not build this for Finn?




Thinking of awesome costumes made me think of this photo. It always makes me smile. I was so cool wasn't I?!







4 comments:

Amber said...

That's such a great picture of us!

4handfulls said...

That was back in '89. I think Aaron is going to say I still look the same, and for sure I have the same attitude!

Monika said...

Tht's u in the middle , right? really cute :)

4handfulls said...

Yes! That's me in the middle.