I can't imagine saying this being any of my other boys. Sean has been the boy who has conjured up plans to set up shop on the front lawn and sell off Lego's and old Happy Meal toys at very inflated prices. So when several weeks ago he began bringing home extra water bottles every few days from school I didn't think too much of it. He is also a kid who likes collecting. So I assumed that's all her was doing. Today his backpack was full of water bottles of all brand and size. And you know what that entrepreneur is up to? Collecting them to recycle for cash. I guess he did learn something this summer at the recycling plant we toured!

6 years ago

4 comments:
Way to go Sean! My sister collected and cashed in soda cans for a whole year to buy a giant stuffed Pooh Bear at Disneyland when she was about that age.
I need to make a point of getting him over to the recycling center soon to see the rewards of his efforts!
Hey, a little extra cash sounds good to me! And he is taking care of our planet too!
You must be so proud of him :)
Post a Comment