Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Halloween crafts

Finn's footprint ghost. I made these with him and his little BFF yesterday. Finn always wants his ghosts "happy".

Pipe cleaner spiders I made with the boys a few years ago. We added googly eyes and a red dot and wala! we have black widows (which unfortunately are not as cute when you really see them in your garage).
And finally another craft from a few years back. Decorated craft store letters. I loved these so much the year I made them that I made some for Christmas too.





4 comments:

Amber said...

The footprint is such a great idea! I bet they had fun with that!

scubamom said...

I Love all your Halloween ideas! I remember doing feet ghosts with you! Thanx for the fondant ghosts. they will be a fun addition to Saturdays decorations!

Babaganoosh said...

Your blog needs some better music, maybe some Kanye?

Monika said...

Lovely crafts Cherie.