I remember when your third son (very young at the time) was outside and picked up a dead squashed snail in mom's backyard and tried to eat it and I ran out the door to shake it out of his hand! ew! Boys are so gross sometimes! Dainty girls like us never did stuff like that.
Yea right...dainty girls? Not This boys mom! That is why she is such a good boy mom. I seem to recall constantly knocking roaches out of her hand when we lived in this AWFUL little dump in 29 Palms! Of course it could be generic as I recall my mom sharing stories of me trying to eat snails off a sidewalk!
4 comments:
I remember when your third son (very young at the time) was outside and picked up a dead squashed snail in mom's backyard and tried to eat it and I ran out the door to shake it out of his hand! ew! Boys are so gross sometimes! Dainty girls like us never did stuff like that.
Yea right...dainty girls? Not This boys mom! That is why she is such a good boy mom. I seem to recall constantly knocking roaches out of her hand when we lived in this AWFUL little dump in 29 Palms! Of course it could be generic as I recall my mom sharing stories of me trying to eat snails off a sidewalk!
is that what's coming my way?...lol.
Oh no, it gets better. Do you remember when Colin ate the cat BARF?!?! eeeewewwwwwww That was the worst.
Post a Comment