Is it true? Are my babies really in second grade?! I swear if I ask them that one more time they are going to snap at me. I just can't get over how time has flown by with those two. They really are the best kids a parent could ask for and I feel so blessed to have them! Such well mannered, well behaved little angels, well most of the time. It was a bittersweet end to a great summer sending them off to school this morning. They are in the same class again and they also already know a handful of kids in their class. They came home worn out and hungry. So most of my questions about the day were answered with quick, one liners. However they both had different answers to just about every question.Me: Do you have homework
Brendan: yes
Sean: No
The truth was in the middle. A project came home but is not due until Friday.
The other big news of the day was Colin starting swimming lessons! I know we are kinda late in the season to be starting this year. But Colin is, well Colin. And what I mean in this case is when he decides he is not going to do something he really means it. So I wasn't going to throw a $100 a week away for him to pout on the side of the pool. So when he said he was ready last week I jumped on it. I don't know what he thought lessons would be like. But he told me they were "kinda fun, but not really a lot of fun".


1 comment:
Congrats to the two guys on starting 2nd grade. :)
Hope Colin likes his swimming classes
Post a Comment