Friday, August 22, 2008

The Bunko group

For the last year since we moved I have heard about "the bunko group". Some exclusive, closed group of 12 ladies. Mostly from church, but some friends of friends. I was once asked to be a sub, but I was busy and could not attend so I told my friend that to please call again because I would love to join. She never said no, but I never got the phone call. So a few months ago I got "the call". Basically someone has to move away or die for a space to open in the group. So I went last night as a sub, but starting next month I'm really in! Wow, finally after all this time I am in with the cool kids.

3 comments:

Amber said...

congratulations! I have heard its a fun game but I've never played.

Monika said...

Ok, so what is this group supposed to do?

4handfulls said...

Bunko is a dice game. It is more social than anything, but basically they get together for dinner and a game.