Do you ever watch "How Clean is Your House?" I have been watching it for years. It just gives me the sense that I am more on top of housework than I think I am. I don't have piles of trash in my rooms or maggots crawling around my kitchen. So I watch it, feel good about myself and move on. But something different happened to me this weekend while I watched. I started thinking of the things I rarely make time to clean and ewww! It has lit a fire under me and I have been like a dirt detective for days now. I have cleaned windowsills, taken apart fans and my Magic Eraser has been in more places than I can count. So this morning when I stepped into the bathroom to find a mysterious odor, the one that smells like an animal died in some pipe, I was determined to find it. I looked in all the obvious places; changed towels, sprayed and wiped down counters and floors. I cleaned the toilet for the second time this week, this time looking inside the tank. Nothing too unusual. So I grabbed the bag to take out the trash and *POW* the smell unleashed it's full potential. My lovely 3rd son had peed in the trashcan. Again. Boys, gotta love 'em.

2 comments:
Once I saw a line of spit across your kitchen floor, that was gross. I think it was suppose to be a trap. Needless to say it didn't work.
Hey at least it was in a trashcan and not in some corner on carpet!
Post a Comment