Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Halloween countdown





I absolutely LOVE Halloween. And as far as I'm concerned it is not too early to start planning. So we have been asking the kids about costumes and Brendan says a vampire, Sean wants to be the grim reaper and Colin wants to be his Mii. That boy. And would you know I went searching and found a website that lets you create a shirt with your Mii on it! http://www.miiware.com/ This might actually be kinda cute.

In other Halloween news Aaron says this is the last year I am allowed to buy a store bought fluffy costume for Finn. I have often gone with Babystyle for costumes, but this year I am not too impressed. The best they have that I do not already own is the turtle. Even the kid in this picture looks kinda sad about being a turtle, so I may pass and try to make Finn into a sheep like the little ones I found on the Martha Stewart website.





Yes, I bookmarked the recipe for these truffles, yum-o!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I get excited about Halloween too, I love seeing all the decorations. My work friends are all dressing up this year. Our two bosses are going to be Santa and Mrs. Clause and the rest of us reindeer, with a catch...I'm dasher, so I get to dress up as a marathon runner, cupid will be dressed as the Valentine cupid, Comet as a cleaning advertisement and so on. Some of them are going to take a little more thought and creativity, but I'm excited about it and already thinking of my costume!

4handfulls said...

What fun ideas! Dasher is perfect for you Miss Runner lady!

Monika said...

good planning!:)