Monday, August 11, 2008

Crafty

While Aaron was working from home Friday I tried to keep the kids happy and quiet with a few crafts. The first one just melts my heart. I dumped bags of letter beads and pipe cleaners on the floor. I left them alone for a bit (I have work to do at home too after all) and when I came back Colin had this bracelet finished. He had made it all by himself for his Dad. He told me "I put so many hearts on it because I love Daddy sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!".


The next craft needed a lot of supervision. In retrospect I should have pre-cut all the parts, or at least had S and B pre-cut them at another time. But their jelly fish came out super cute anyway!


Colin did not want his own name on his, he calls his Squidward!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those squids are pretty cute! What a fun idea.

Monika said...

hey-great crafts! way to go mommy.

nana_sherri said...

Cherie,
You are such an awesome mom, taking the boys all kinds of places, doing crafts with them, etc.
I'm glad my grandchildren have you for their mom & I'm glad Aaron has you for his wife.
Love you much,
Sherri