Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finnian

Finn was left out of yesterday's blog, but I snapped these last night after he got out of a bath. I was playing around with the the different features on the camera and love the color isolation!
I swear he is not really this pink, he looks kinda sick here. I thought his red lips would look good, but the camera found too much other color in his cheeks.

So I tried isolating the blue, to get his eyes. But it did not pick up much eye color.


This just makes me want to kiss those soft little cheeks! Don't forget you can enlarge photos by clicking on them. In this one you can see some of his little freckles.


Opps, he's discovered his is still naked. Better put the camera away.

1 comment:

scubamom said...

What a cutie! You are so good to play and learn all about your camera. I need to learn more about mine!