We made a huge decision this week that brings us closer to completely separating our OC ties. We changed the boys Dr *gasp*. I know, right, big change. It has been so nice to have a Dr that knows our family. Not just when I come in but he really knows us and when I call and say 'I think so and so has pink eye' he says 'I'll call in your RX right now'. But we can't keep driving 2+ hours round trip for every well check and dislocated elbow follow-up. Not to mention the hassle of all referrals being in OC as well. It only took us 13 months to come to the decision and hopefully we'll come to love our new Dr. too. Aaron and I still need to find a new Dr, but the kids is a start.
I know to some it only makes sense to switch Dr's to be closer to where you live. But I have only just recently come to terms that this move may not be as temporary as I originally planned. I never thought I'd live out of the OC for more than a few years and then I'd pick my life right back up where it left off. I don't know what changed in the past few months, but it turns out, I don't hate this area as much as I thought I did.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Yes change can be a challenge! I keep thinking we will get a local dentist too!
Post a Comment