Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Going back to work

Well temporarily for now at least. I put my name out there in the secret world of night nannies a couple months ago but until this week no jobs had come of it. But that all changed Monday when I got a call that I accepted right away. I will be working 4 nights a week for a family with teeny, tiny triplet girls. The job should not last too long though since I am just filling in for another nanny who needs to tend to an ill family member.


I am wishing I was starting my first night feeling more rested. After seeing Wicked last night I only got a few hours of sleep. And Colin has other ideas than letting me nap this afternoon. Here is the only photo we snapped before the show last night.

2 comments:

Monika said...

all the best for the job.

& you look gorgeous in that picture . Was it a movie?

4handfulls said...

Thank you Monika, that's so sweet of you!

No, it is a live musical play. Here is the website http://wickedthemusical.com/#